20th January, 2013
I’m always amused by people my age talking about the 90s being this great decade with the best music and art and how “kids today have regressed, everything is so stupid nowadays.”
And I’m like
Do none of you remember this motherfucker:
Because I do.
I remember how they were fucking everywhere. Every dentists. Every pediatricians office. Every casual family dining restaurant.
My dad had three. None of them synced, but he would play them at the same time and it sounded like the cries of those bound in the worst circles of Hell.
No decade that created these can be the best decade.
- growingcrazier reblogged this from reservoircat
- felweed reblogged this from punkphantom
- punkphantom reblogged this from reservoircat
- punkphantom likes this
- smarticles101 likes this
- larrystrong23 reblogged this from reservoircat
- r0wkay likes this
- molicioushat likes this
- smalltownletdown reblogged this from reservoircat
- gerardmckinnon likes this
- pumpkuboo likes this
- pinkpiratekitten likes this
- reservoircat posted this